Due to the increasing warehouse rents in North America over the past few years, retailers and owners are looking to maximize the amount of usable warehouse space in their existing facilities.
One solution for this has been reconfiguring warehouse setups with narrower aisles and adopting the use of a wide variety of specialist very narrow aisle (VNA) materials handling units like reach truck forklifts.
Reaching New Heights…
Stacks have never been lifted higher and isles have never been so narrow as they are in current warehouses. But, which reach truck would be the best machine to handle your pallets considering the spacial limits?
Serve storage locations several pallets high
With a 3,000-4,500-lb capacity range and single or deep reach capabilities, Yale® narrow aisle reach trucks combine the latest technology with next-level performance to help exceed expectations in high-density warehousing.
Compared to competitors, you can increase productivity by as much as 7% per truck, per shift but use up to 20% less energy with Yale narrow aisle reach trucks.
- Cycle times – Industry-leading lift/lower speeds help shave seconds off each cycle
- Energy efficiency – Up to 20% less energy consumption than competitors means you can get more out of a single battery charge
- Capacity to height – The ability to lift heavier loads to greater heights allows you to truly take advantage of higher-level storage locations
- Double reach capabilities – Easily reach into storage positions that are two pallet loads deep, helping maximize storage density without compromising speed
- Return to center sideshift – Carriage automatically stops at center position, helping boost operator productivity and enable consistent performance
- Return to set tilt – Forks automatically set at predetermined tilt angle enabling consistent load placement, entry and exit positioning