- Operator comfort
- Stability and visibility
- Simplified service
- Reliability and parts availability
- Models: GP040-070UX
- Capacity: 4000-7000lbs
- Load Weight: 7000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 216
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power: LPG, Diesel, Gasoline
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Building Materials
- Paper & Packaging
Performance in a practical package
With reliable performance in a value-driven package, the UX series is engineered to make lift truck ownership simple, affordable and adaptable—all backed by the trusted Yale name.
- Equipment Type
- Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire Forklift Trucks
The ergonomically designed operator compartment offers an automotive-style layout to promote operator comfort and familiarity. A range of standard features and options enable businesses to tailor the truck for their application.
- Informative, 3.5-inch LCD display
- Generous foot space in operator compartment
- Dual suspension drivetrain system
- Hand parking brake lever with button greatly reduces fatigue in operation
- Small diameter steering wheel with adjustable steering column
Greater operator awareness can improve productivity and help promote safe operating practices. A variety of features enable a wide field of view, promote stability and help operators fight off fatigue.
- Wide view mast offers significant front field of view, minimizing blind spots and increasing operator awareness
- Overhead guard with high strength and designed for visibility
- Hand lever parking brake that requires low effort, helping reduce fatigue and keep operators fresh all shift long
- Low center of gravity to help promote stability
You need a lift truck solution you can count on. The UX series is designed for easy serviceability, helping minimize time out of service and offer availability when you need it.
- Large access area for service and repairs
- Designed with smple components and specifications to enable fast, easy service
- Fast availability of cost-effective replacement parts help keep trucks moving
- No computer-based diagnostics required, helping keep service tasks and troubleshooting simple
Robust components and a simple design help the Yale UX series deliver the reliability and parts availability you expect from the Yale brand.
- Efficient filtration and cooling helps boost reliability and minimize wear and tear
- High-strength, triplex plate OHG
- Exchangeable components across 4,000 and 5,000-pound capacity models
- Standard PSI spark-ignited engines are engineered for reliable operation in industrial applications